1. The Promoter is nib Travel Insurance Distribution Pty Limited, ABN 40 129 262 175, Level 21, 680 George St, New South Wales, 2000. Phone 1300 410 272. (“Promoter”).
2. The competition starts at 12.00am on the 1st July 2018 and ends at 11.59pm on the 31st July 2018 (“Competition Period”). All references to time are local in Sydney, Australia.
WHO MAY ENTER
3. This competition is open to all Australian residents, over the age of 18, who purchase a nib travel insurance policy during the Competition Period AND completes the online form at www.nibtravelinsurance.com.au/promo/072018/fly-away and answers the competition question in 25 words or less, “where is your dream destination and why?” (“Eligible Entrant”).
4. This competition is not open to any employees or family members of nib Travel Insurance Distribution Pty Limited or its related bodies corporate OR any person who purchases a policy and then subsequently cancels that policy prior to the date of the draw (“Ineligible Persons”).
ENTRANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS
5. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter, eligible entrants must read these Terms and Conditions, and purchase a travel insurance policy from nib (Australia only), enter their details via the form at www.nibtravelinsurance.com.au/promo/072018/fly-away and answer in 25 words or less “Where is your dream destination and why?” during the Competition Period. A quote is not accepted as an entry.
7. Entries must be:
a) The original independent creation of the entrant
b) Owned by the entrant; and
c) Free of any claims, including copyright or trademark claims, by other parties.
8. Entries must not:
a) Have been published previously
b) Have won prizes or awards in other competitions
c) Be restricted in any way; or,
d) Infringe any third party rights.
LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY
9. Multiple entries will be accepted (one entry per travel insurance policy purchased and dream destination answer submitted) and a person will have a chance to win in respect to each entry submitted. Entries submitted after 11.59pm AEST on 31st July 2018 will not be accepted.
10. There are no additional costs to enter the competition in addition to the purchase of a travel insurance policy. However any costs associated with an individual entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who subsequently cancels their policy purchase during the cooling off period (final cooling off date applicable to last eligible entries purchased on Tuesday 31st July is Tuesday 14th August) or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
12. Judging will take place at the offices of nib Travel Insurance Distribution Pty Limited at Level 21, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, on Thursday 16th August and Friday 17th August.
13. A panel of judges will choose the winner of the Prize listed in Clause 17 who they consider to be the most creative and original response.
14. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, is incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete or includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. Checks will be made to ensure the chosen winner also purchased a valid nib Travel Policy during the Competition Period and are an eligible entrant, if they are found to have not purchased a valid nib Travel Insurance policy, the next best answer/winner will be chosen and policy purchase check completed. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Prize consists of one (1) Visa Gift Card to the value of $2,000AUD.
16. Total prize pool is valued at AU$2,000 (two thousand dollars only).
17. The prizes on offer are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event that any Prize or part thereof is unavailable, subject to any relevant regulatory requirements, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater recommended retail value.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
18. The chosen winner will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the judging taking place (Wednesday 22nd August), and their name’s published on www.nibtravelinsurance.com.au/terms/072018/fly-away within two (2) days of the draw taking place, for a minimum period of 28 days. The winner may also be notified via telephone. When the Promoter advises the winner they have won a prize, the particulars of how the Prize will be delivered will also be advised. The Promoter will not notify entrants of failure to win a Prize. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Prize winner, however the Promoter is not responsible for contacting the winners by any other method, or for the winners not receiving notification for any reason. Entrants are responsible for providing and maintaining correct contact details. Each entrant warrants that any details provided with his/her entry are true and accurate, and the entrant indemnifies the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this warranty.
19. If still unclaimed after three months from the notification and reasonable effort by the Promoter to contact the prize winner, the Promoter will select another winning answer from those submitted during the competition period, check that eligible winner also purchased a nib Travel Policy during the competition period and contact that alternative winner in due course. This will occur in December 2018
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, technical malfunction or failure of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email or other communication network or system, including any failure of an entry to be received in whole or in part by the Promoter due to any of the above or on account of other technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or telecommunication systems, or any combination of these issues.
22. Once the winner has confirmed acceptance of their Prize in a reply email, following notification of their win, the Promoter will supply the Prize to the winner within the next 28 day period as follows.
1 x $2,000 preloaded Visa Gift Card will be delivered by registered post to the winners’ nominated address.
Postal address provided must be a valid Australian address. The winner may be required to attend their local post office or Australia Post Business Hub and provide proof of identity to collect their Prize.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
CONSENT TO USE ENTRIES
24. By entering the competition, entrants consent to the information they submit with their entry, including personal details, being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes (including sending electronic communication) without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
25. All entries are the property of the Promoter.