Congratulations to our five March 'healthcation' winners, drawn 16th April 2018, they are:
David Sutherland, Kellyville NSW
Susanna Szekacs, Kalgoorlie WA
Ruth Luscombe, Petrie QLD
Paul Groth, Deer Park VIC
Helen Chapman, Toongabbie NSW
THIS PROMOTION IS NOW CLOSED
1. The Promoter is nib Travel Insurance Distribution Pty Limited, ABN 40 129 262 175, Level 21, 680 George St, New South Wales, 2000. Phone 1300 410 272. (“Promoter”).
2. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/22289.
3. The competition starts at 12.00am on the the 1st March 2018 and ends at 11.59pm on the 31st March 2018 (“Competition Period”). All references to time are local in Sydney, Australia.
WHO MAY ENTER
4. This competition is open to all Australian residents, over the age of 18, who purchase a nib travel insurance policy during the Competition Period and do not subsequently cancel their policy purchase within the 14-day cooling off period (“Eligible Entrant”).
5. This competition is not open to any employees or family members of nib or its related bodies corporate OR any person who purchases a policy and then subsequently cancels that policy prior to the date of the draw (“Ineligible Persons”).
ENTRANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS
6. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter, eligible entrants must read these Terms and Conditions, and purchase a travel insurance policy from nib (Australia only) during the Competition Period. A quote is not accepted as an entry.
LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY
8. Multiple entries will be accepted (one entry per travel insurance policy purchased) and a person will have a chance to win in respect to each entry submitted. Entries submitted after 11.59pm AEST on 31st March 2018 will not be accepted.
9. There are no additional costs to enter the competition in addition to the purchase of a travel insurance policy. However any costs associated with an individual entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who subsequently cancels their policy purchase during the cooling off period (final cooling off date applicable to last eligible entries purchased on 31st March 2018 is Saturday 14th April) or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
11. The draw will take place at the offices of nib Travel Insurance Distribution Pty Limited at Level 21, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, at 12:00pm on Monday 16th April..
12. The first five valid entries electronically chosen at random (through an independent 3rd party computer generated draw using the TPAL electronic draw system), from the database of eligible entrants will receive the Major Prize listed in Clause 13. All eligible entrants will have a fair and equal chance of winning the Prizes listed in Clause 13.
13. The Prizes are five (5) Endota Spa ‘Freedom’ Gift Cards each to the value of $500.00 (five hundred dollars each only).
14. Total prize pool is valued at AU$2,500 (two thousand five hundred dollars only).
15. The prizes on offer are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event that any Prize or part thereof is unavailable, subject to any relevant regulatory requirements, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater recommended retail value.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
16. The winner’s will be notified in writing via email within two (2) days of the draw taking place, and their name’s published on www.nibtravelinsurance.com.au/marchhealthcationpromo within two (2) days of the draw taking place, for a minimum period of 28 days. The winners may also be notified via telephone. When the Promoter advises the winner’s they have won a prize, the particulars of how the Prize will be delivered will also be advised. The Promoter will not notify entrants of failure to win a Prize. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact Prize winners, however the Promoter is not responsible for contacting the winners by any other method, or for the winners not receiving notification for any reason. Entrants are responsible for providing and maintaining correct contact details. Each entrant warrants that any details provided with his/her entry are true and accurate, and the entrant indemnifies the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this warranty.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, technical malfunction or failure of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email or other communication network or system, including any failure of an entry to be received in whole or in part by the Promoter due to any of the above or on account of other technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or telecommunication systems, or any combination of these issues.
SECOND CHANCE DRAW19. A draw for the Prize, if unclaimed after reasonable effort by the Promoter to contact a Prize winner, may take place on Tuesday 17th July 2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from relevant regulatory authorities. In the case of a winner, they will be notified by email within 2 days from the redraw and their name/s published on www.nibtravelinsurance.com.au/marchhealthcationpromo within 2 days from the redraw.
20. Once the winners’ have confirmed acceptance of their Prize via reply email, following notification of their win, the Promoter will supply the Endota Spa ‘Freedom’ Gift Card prize to each individual winner via email or by post, whichever is preferred by each individual winner (within the next 28 day period).
A valid email address or postal address must be provided (the postal address must be a valid Australian address). The winners’ may be required to attend their local post office or Australia Post Business Hub and provide proof of identity to collect their Prize.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
CONSENT TO USE ENTRIES
23. By entering the competition, entrants consent to the information they submit with their entry, including personal details, being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes (including sending electronic communication) without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
24. All entries are the property of the Promoter.